4905 N Entrada Primera, Tucson, Arizona 85718
Quick stats: 4 bed | 4 bath | 3178 sf | 1 acre lot | Listed at $675,000
This property has sold. Search for other properties
This burnt adobe home exudes Tucson charm. From the gated front courtyard with a custom fountain to the wall of windows with views to the stunning backyard featuring a pool, spa, outdoor shower, built-in BBQ, and outdoor fireplace. Take advantage of Tucson’s outdoor lifestyle, all set on 1 acre in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances including a warming drawer in the island. The kitchen window looks onto the front patio fountain.
The spacious master bedroom features French doors to a screened porch. The updated master bath features a gorgeous soaking tub and dual vessel sinks and a huge walk-in closet.
An additional bedroom has a Murphy bed and an ensuite bathroom with a steam shower. This bedroom also features an exterior dutch door for access to the backyard.
The home looks like the work of noted international architect Juan Worner Baz (unconfirmed).
4905 N Entrada Primera Features:
- Mortar washed burnt adobe construction
- Gated front courtyard
- Fantastic outdoor living spaces
- Pool, spa, outdoor shower, built-in bbq, cozy outdoor fireplace
- Large windows overlooking the beautiful backyard and pool
- Updated kitchen
- Updated windows
- Updated master bathroom with soaking tub and dual vessel sinks
- Murphy bed in guest room with ensuite bath and steam shower