Downtown Tucson is where all the action happens. The area is booming with new development blended with architecture from the 1880s to create a unique desert, urban environment. Wondering what all the fuss is about? Take a look at some of the blogs I’ve written about Downtown Tucson
Downtown Tucson Homes Articles:
- Search downtown Tucson neighborhoods
- Homes near the Tucson Modern Streetcar
- Mercado San Agustin area
- Armory Park neighborhood
- Armory Park del Sol neighborhood
- Barrio El Hoyo neighborhood
- Cheyney house
- Convent and Meyer Avenues
- Tucson Barrio Architecture Styles
“Nick is the hardest working agent in Tucson. Several agents bombarded me with seemingly random, automatically generated emails but Nick was the only one to take the time to search for homes that met my needs. I purchased a home with Nick’s help while living abroad. Nick personally visited homes and sent me 360 degree videos of the properties and gave me great advice. I confidently bought the perfect home. I couldn’t have done it without Nick’s help.”Bryan W.
Interested in buying or selling a home near downtown Tucson? Call me at 520-975-8956 or fill out the form below. Thank you.
- Fairfield in the Foothills – All Along the Ridgetops
- Campus Walk Condos – Walk, Skip, or Jump to University of Arizona
- 11 Tips on How to Find the History of a House