The University of Arizona is conveniently located near the center of town making it one of the most sought-after areas in Tucson to live. The area is popular with professionals, students, grad students, UA faculty, and investors alike. Take a look at some of the blogs I’ve written about buying a home near University of Arizona.
Blogs about the University of Arizona area:
- Guide to buying a home near University of Arizona
- Search University of Arizona Homes for sale
- Homes near University of Arizona bike routes
- Homes near Tucson Modern Streetcar route
- Homes near UA Cat Tran routes
- Homes in West University neighborhood
- Homes in Sam Hughes neighborhood
- Homes in Blenman Elm neighborhood
- Homes in Catalina Vista neighborhood
As a University of Arizona alumnus, I have first hand knowledge of the school and surrounding neighborhoods. I want to help you find the home that meets your needs. Please contact me to discuss what you are looking for.
Nick@RealTucson.com | (520)975-8956