Tucson Historic homes and neighborhoods
Tucson has over 30 historic districts. These neighborhoods range from 1880s era Territorial and Sonoran Row Houses to Post-War Mid-Century Ranch homes. One of my passions is learning more about these unique neighborhoods and sharing the knowledge with others. Take a look at some of the blogs I’ve written about Tucson historic homes.
Map of Historic Districts in Tucson
“Nick was very detail oriented and knowledgeable. I had my heart set on a vintage home, and Nick was especially knowledgeable in that area. I would recommend him to a friend in a heartbeat!”– Tamara
Tucson Historic Homes Blogs:
- Learn about each of Tucson’s historic neighborhood districts
- Josias Joesler homes
- Tucson bungalows
- Tucson Barrio Architecture Styles
- Convent and Meyer Avenue in Downtown Tucson
- Anne Rysdale: A Tucson Mid-Century Architect
- Why Preserve Historic Buildings?
- 11 Tips on How to Find the History of a House
Articles about particular historic Tucson neighborhood districts:
- Aldea Linda neighborhood
- Armory Park neighborhood
- Barrio El Hoyo neighborhood
- Blenman-Elm neighborhood
- Catalina Vista neighborhood
- Colonia Solana neighborhood
- El Encanto neighborhood
- Fort Lowell area
- Harold Bell Wright Estates
- Indian Ridge neighborhood
- Sam Hughes neighborhood
- San Rafael neighborhood
- Villa Catalina townhomes
- West University neighborhood
- Winterhaven neighborhood
“Nick was wonderful to work with. He was so prepared and asked to meet first to discuss our true wants and needs and I really feel this step is essential to saving time and finding the perfect home for his buyers. His knowledge of historic homes was also a big plus in our book. I would recommend Nick to anyone who wants a professional, thorough and knowledgeable agent. Thank you, Nick for going above and beyond to accommodate our needs.”– Darcy
I appreciate the uniqueness that older homes and neighborhoods offer. Ready to sell your historic Tucson home? Contact me to discuss your situation further. Or contact me to discuss what you’d like to buy for your next home.
Call me at 520-975-8956 or fill out the form below. Thank you.