Homes for sale in Vail Arizona
Vail, Arizona was rated as the best place to raise children in Arizona by Bloomberg Businessweek. The area located southeast of Tucson boasts beautiful mountain views in a wonderful rural setting.
Bloomberg said this about Vail: “A growing community 22 miles southeast of Tucson, Vail overlooks the Rincon Mountains and is a quick drive from Colossal Cave Mountain Park and other parks. It is also home to the Del Lago Gold Club, an 18-hole golf course. The Vail School District, which ranks highly on greatschools.org, has seven elementary schools, four middle schools, two comprehensive high schools, an alternative high school, and two charter schools”
Vail is located southeast of Tucson, bordering the Rincon and Santa Rita mountain ranges. It has a long history of being a ranching and railroad community, long before subdivisions were developed in the 1990s and beyond.
Nowadays, the Vail School District is what now brings many people to the area. As well as those looking for a more quiet, rural kind of lifestyle but with city amenities not too far away.
Search homes for sale in Vail School District (includes Rita Ranch and other areas):
- Vail School District: Under $200,000
- Vail School District: $200,000 – $300,000
- Vail School District: $300,000 – $400,000
- Vail School District: $400,000 – $500,000
- Vail School District: $500,000 and up
Search homes for sale in Vail Arizona:
- Vail, Arizona: Under $200,000
- Vail, Arizona: $200,000 – $300,000
- Vail, Arizona: $300,000 – $400,000
- Vail, Arizona: $400,000 – $500,000
- Vail, Arizona: $500,000 and up
Are you interested in buying or selling a home in Vail Arizona? Contact Nick to go over your particular needs. Nick@RealTucson.com | 520-975-8956.
Looking to buy or sell your home? Contact Nick Labriola 520-975-8956 or Nick@RealTucson.com