Vail was rated as the best place to raise children in Arizona by Bloomberg Businessweek. The area located southeast of Tucson boasts beautiful mountain views in a wonderful rural setting.
Bloomberg said this about Vail: “A growing community 22 miles southeast of Tucson, Vail overlooks the Rincon Mountains and is a quick drive from Colossal Cave Mountain Park and other parks. It is also home to the Del Lago Gold Club, an 18-hole golf course. The Vail School District, which ranks highly on greatschools.org, has seven elementary schools, four middle schools, two comprehensive high schools, an alternative high school, and two charter schools”
- Search for homes in Vail under $100,000
- Search for homes in Vail $100,000 – $199,999
- Search for homes in Vail $200,000 – $299,999
- Search for homes in Vail $300,000 – $399,999
- Search for homes in Vail $400,000 and up
If you are interested in searching for a home in Vail, call Nick at 520-975-8956.